Chocolate lava cakes…would you like one? I would!! What could be better than a chocolate type of cake with a gooey flow of melted chocolate? NOTHING!! These are perfect for a special day, but really who am I kidding… these are perfect any day! I made these on New Years Eve and they were the perfect way to ring in the New Year! I like white chocolate, so I melted a few pieces with a 1/3 cup of heavy cream to pour over these cakes.
- 4 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- BUTTER 4 small custard cups; place on baking sheet.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; mix well. Stir in flour. Spoon into prepared cups.
- BAKE 13 to 14 min. or until sides of desserts are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully run small spatula or knife around cakes to loosen; invert into dessert plates. Serve warm with COOL WHIP.