Our local Big Y is always having great sales. Last time I went, they had pork tenderloin buy 1 get 2 free. What a great sale huh! I was looking for a different way to prepare it this time around. I have a binder full of recipes so after browsing I decided to make a basic grilled pork tenderloin. This is a great recipe if you don’t have much time because there isn’t much preparation needed in advance. And even better, there aren’t many ingredients! I hope you enjoy!
1 Pork Tenderloin
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 cups of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I used Stubb’s)
1. Rub pork tenderloin with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Heat on grill for about 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes, brush your tenderloin with the BBQ Sauce.
4. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Insert thermometer to ensure pork is fully cooked.
6. Let sit for a few minutes before slicing.
** Original recipe called for cooking this for 30 minutes and then adding sauce before cooking for an additional 15 more minutes. I cooked this less time as our tenderloin wasn’t that big.