As I have mentioned many times before to people who know me best; I love salsa! This is a variation on your normal restaurant style salsa. It tastes so fresh as if you just picked all the vegetables right from your garden!
The Cast of Characters:
1/2 large yellow onion
1/2 large red onion
8-10 Roma tomatoes
1-2 jalapenos (if you like things spicy, leave in the seeds)
Bunch of Cilantro
1. Dice up the yellow and red onion.
2. Dice up the tomatoes.
3. Grab the bunch of cilantro, and chop it up very finely. I love cilantro, so I probably add at least 1 cup to this pico. Add more/less depending on your liking to this side.
4. Slice up 1 or 2 jalapenos in half and then dice into very tiny pieces.
5. Next, add all of the above into a large mixing bowl and give a good stir until everything is combined well.
6. Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice from the lime into the bowl.
7. Sprinkle with kosher salt and stir well until combined. I normally add extra salt on the top right before this is served.