They turned out very chewy and the oreo crumbs on top added a sweetness to the cookie since no brown sugar was used in these cookies.
- 1/2 cup of (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 ounces of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup of oreo cookie sandwich crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese using a hand mixer until they are well combined.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until ingredients are well combined. Add the flour and mix on low until the flour is incorporated. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into 1″ balls (I used a scoop to insure all measured the same) roll in oreo cookie crumbs so cookie is covered. Place covered cookie balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the tops are slightly puffed.
- Cool on the pan for two minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.